DescriptionAbout Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off RoadTM, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, DouglasTM, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
The IT Infrastructure Analyst provides assistance to the Sr. IT Manager on a variety of daily activities and project coordination. With excellent attention to detail and a passion for technology, the candidate must be able to deliver routine daily tasks and fulfill urgent on demand inquiries and requests. In addition to a natural enthusiasm for IT, the ability to come up with creative suggestions, a strong business acumen, and customer service focus are a must for this role. The selected candidate will become a core contributor to most of the fundamental IT Service Management components including but not limited to change-, asset-, incident-, and knowledge- management. This role will work closely with all IT application teams, end users, the ISC & Engineering department, and IT service providers.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Service Request ticket creation and monitoring.
- Performing daily asset/inventory management.
- Creation and maintenance of IT documentation.
- Performing IT asset and ticket analytics.
- Developing support and control scripts for internal use only (i.e. in vbscript, SQL).
- Acting as a junior IT process controller.
- Running regular secondary IT system monitoring.
- Willing to support all areas of IT where needed.
- Work with peers across the entire Textron enterprise to continuously improve time to market, cost and customer satisfaction for the business.
- Ensure that all systems meet or exceed agreed upon SLAs and OLAs.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance as it relates to PCs, servers, networking, and other technical systems.
- Representing the IT organization in the ISC and Engineering staff meetings when needed.
- Build expert knowledge of all Engineering and ISC IT solutions in place and assist in guiding these departments for future solutions.
- Interface with various other corporate IT groups such as the Change Advisory Board and the SAP-COE.
- Interface with and continue to develop relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology Management required.
- Related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time.
- Solid understanding of Windows workstation and server operating systems.
- Understanding of typical networking technologies and topologies.
- Understanding of general voice (phone) systems.
- Understanding of core collaboration technologies Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand complex processes and systems.
- Understanding of system design, coding standards and development best practices.
- In depth troubleshooting experience working with peers and 3rd party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Ability to create quality documentation detailing system design, setup, troubleshooting steps, & standard work.
- Ability to perform end user training.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and stay on schedule.
Professional certifications a plus.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Job Field: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-Minnesota-Thief River Falls
Recruiting Company: Textron Specialized Vehicles