DescriptionAbout Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off RoadTM, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, DouglasTM, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
IT Analyst will be responsible for activities related to the design, development, and support of the business intelligence delivery environment. This role offers the opportunity to have significant bottom line impact through the delivery of quality and actionable information to our Businesses. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with technical skills and project experience.
• Develop BI delivery strategies, standards and policies.
• Understand the organization’s reporting requirements.
• Understand the organization's technical architecture, budget limitations.
• Understand the organization's data sourcing capacity and limitations.
• Coordinate and develop strategic direction of BI delivery environment.
• Run small projects using project management methodology.
- General knowledge of business intelligence.
- Technical agility in SQL and office products.
- Desire to learn SAP environment.
- Desire to learn business timekeeping products.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Timely decision making.
- Ability to work closely with the customers to turnaround open items necessary to keep the project on schedule.
- Function as a front-line interface to users.
- Train users and co-workers on business intelligence.
- Ability to identify and define business functions as outlined by the customer.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Qlikview or Business Objects a plus.
Bachelor's degree in IT required; related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Job Field: Information Technology
Primary Location: US-Minnesota-Thief River Falls
Recruiting Company: Textron Specialized Vehicles