Accounting Analyst will work with the Textron Specialized Vehicles Accounting team Headquartered in the US. The position will manage cash and forecast future cash needs, produce business unit actuals, ensure proper cut-off of accounting transactions, as well as process A/P, A/R billings to customers and payroll for the business.
- This position will assist in the development, forecasting, control, and managing of cash.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations monthly.
- Complete month end closing requirements timely, and ensure proper cut-off of accounting transactions.
- Process A/P, A/R billings, and payroll daily, as well as generate payroll filings as required in Canada.
- Provide additional Ad Hoc data analytics and report-outs on an as needed basis.
- Serve as primary point of contact to the Textron Specialized Vehicles accounting team for all accounting-related inquiries.
- Maintain standard operating procedures for all assigned duties.
- 0- 2 years experience in the area of accounting, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle more than one task at a time.
- Ability to provide financial reports, and effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Excellent computer skills and Microsoft Office expertise required. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
- Individual who is action-oriented with excellent people skills highly desirable.
- Knowledge of software such as SAP, Hyperion, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint highly preferred; strong data mining and analysis skills required; strong project management skills very beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Direct Reports: None
- Travel Requirements: 5%
- Relocation Benefits: No
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Job Field: Finance/Accounting
Primary Location: US-Minnesota-Thief River Falls
Recruiting Company: Textron Specialized Vehicles